Zee's Learning Path

I’m not sure I know how this works but yeah, let’s give it a try.

1 Like

Cool! Nicely done. You should also share your learning goals, like why you joined this program. :slight_smile:

Alright then.

How do I begin the learning, though? I’m yet to spot any learning material, save for the blogposts.

The learning happens as we converse here. We’d use this topic to go through your goals and I’ll share the materials and your tasks/assignments personalised to you and your learning goals.

This learning process is completely different from other methods of learning you may have experienced, so I’ll say keep an open mind and come hungry to learn.

If you want to see this in action, click this Learning to see the learning topics of others here.

To proceed with your learning, answer me this

:question: What are your learning goals for this program :question:

Basically, what do you hope to be able to do or get by joining this program?

At the end of this program, I want to be able to

1. Start and scale a community.
  2. Get familiar with more community management tools.
  3. Know how to integrate analytical tools into CM platforms for growth measurement.
  4. How to drive products through community management/how marketing and community management align.
  5. Become a full-stack community manager.

@osioke Are these goals a good start?

1 Like

Yes, they are actually more than a good start, these are quite encompassing.

Next, we will move on to build on your shared goals.

To start off we will go small. We will work with a community you work in or own and help you build and rebuild it. You will learn as we do this building.

To go on with the learning, answer me this:

:question: What kind of community would you like to grow or start :question:

If you already have a community in mind, please share it here giving as much detail as you can.

If you do not, that is also fine. Just share the details of the kind of community you will like to create.

If the answer to this isn’t clear, think about your hobbies or interests and share the one you currently enjoy engaging in or talking about.

I think I will like to create a community around personal and professional development. I often find myself talking about these two areas subconsciously.

1 Like

Cool cool. Nice selection. There are quite a good number of existing communities in this space, so why do you want to build for that?

Your answer here feeds into our next task.

Hi, Osioke.

Apologies for my late response. I got pretty engaged the past few days.

To answer your question, I’m actively interested in the ‘subject’, and building a community out of it would greatly contribute to my drive for helping young people like myself develop themselves.

However, I think I won’t be doing that anymore. I got a brand & community management role with an Edtech startup last week. Part of my job description is creating a well-defined community structure around the product.

Interesting. You answered the question by saying your last answer is no longer valid. That is confusing.

Hi @olufolakezion how’s it going with you? :slight_smile: