Gozie's Community Management Learning Path

Na to dey track my progress.

1 Like

GOALS AND OBJECTIVES

1. To learn how to better relate with Humans.
  2. To learn how to grow and sustain communities
1 Like

Sweet! We’ll be starting from scratch, so I’ll ignore everything you’ve shared so far in the application process and start anew.

Combined together, these are really hefty goals, but they complement each other so they are achievable. To start off we will go small. We will work with a community you own and help you build and rebuild it. You will learn as we do this building.

To go on with the learning, answer me this:

:question: What kind of community would you like to start or grow :question:

If you already have a community in mind, please share it here giving as much detail as you can.

If you do not, that is also fine. Just share what kind of community you will like to create. If the answer to this isn’t clear, think about your hobbies or interests and share the one you currently enjoy engaging in or talking about.

I Would like to create a self-sustaining community. One in which its members all help each other grow and evolve. I would want to create a community that promotes mutual learning, friendship building, and collaborations on projects and activities.

I decided to not limit it to any industry or niche coz I’m a person of many interests.

1 Like

This is a big one :sweat_smile: and I have a similar dream too. :slight_smile: For a community like this though, you have to put in the work and be active. Can you put in the work?

I ask if you can put in the work, because replying here took you quite a while. You’ll have to be faster for your tasks because if you move too slowly, I won’t be able to help you with this training.