Get Started!

[:white_check_mark: ] Go through our interactive user guide to learn how to use this community!

[ :white_check_mark: ] Update your profile

• [ :white_check_mark: ] set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • [ :white_check_mark: ] add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • [ :white_check_mark: ] set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

[:white_check_mark: ] Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

[ :white_check_mark: ] Read through Community Staples Growth Programs, to better understand what we do

Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community.

[:white_check_mark: ] Go through the Discourse New User Guide for bonus points :wink:

1 Like

Go through our interactive user guide to learn how to use this community!

Update your profile

• set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

Read through Community Staples Growth Programs, to better understand what we do

Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Click here to start a new topic! If you didn’t do this in the last step. Or join a discussion.

Optional

Bonus points if you go through all this, like real spendable bonus points :wink:

Go through the Discourse New User Guide for bonus points :wink:
Complete this 10-min tutorial on markdown to understand how to use the editor to format text

1 Like

Welcome @Fatima-ola @Chimuanya @Gozie :slightly_smiling_face:

In preparation for our kickoff, please go to #learning and create a new topic to track your progress. As the first post state your goals for joining and post there.

The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress.

You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

1 Like

Update your profile

• set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and create a new topic to track your progress. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Optional

Bonus points if you go through all this, like real spendable bonus points :wink:

Complete this 10-min tutorial on markdown to understand how to use the editor to format text

1 Like

Preformatted textContinuing the discussion from Get Started!:

Update your profile

If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and create a new topic to track your progress. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

Optional

1 Like

[:white_check_mark: ] Go through our interactive user guide to learn how to use this community!

[ :white_check_mark:] Update your profile

• [ :white_check_mark:] set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • [ :white_check_mark:] add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • [:white_check_mark: ] set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

[:white_check_mark: ] Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

[ :white_check_mark:] Read through Community Staples Growth Programs, to better understand what we do

[ :white_check_mark:] If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and create a new topic to track your progress. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

[:white_check_mark: ] Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Optional

1 Like

You should click/use the Use template as reply button and create your own version of the checklist as a new post in this topic, it will be easier than copy and pating the text @Ayoade

Alright. Will do that. Thank you

1 Like

Update your profile

Optional

1 Like

Hii. I’m trying to create a learning track. But once it’s time to post, it shows “ You are not permitted to view the requested
resource”

1 Like

Sorry about that, try refreshing the page and trying again.

Update your profile

If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and click the :heavy_plus_sign: New Topic button to create a topic to track your progress with. The button here is also clickable. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

Optional

1 Like

I just realised I made a mistake that made it so one couldn’t create a learning tracking topic, I apologise. I have fixed it, we can all try again if we were having issues.

Thank you so much. i have been able to create it

1 Like

Update your profile

If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and click the :heavy_plus_sign: New Topic button to create a topic to track your progress with. The button here is also clickable. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

Optional

1 Like

Update your profile

Optional

1 Like

Update your profile

• [done ] set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • [ done ] add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • [ done ] set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

[done ] Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

[done ] Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Optional

I see you recreated a new post to track your onboarding, you already created one earlier: Get Started! - #24 by Juliet. Any issues with that one? Let me know so I can help.

Also, are you having any issues completing the tasks? Let me know too so I can help.

Welcome @Anitaekweozor hope you enjoyed your flexing trip? :wink: :zipper_mouth_face:

I see you ticked that you’ve completed the learning tracking topic creation, but on checking, I do not see your topic anywhere. Are you having any issues posting it? Do let me know?

Hello @Eniolamercy, I see you ticked that you’ve completed the learning tracking topic creation and the Update your profile onboarding tasks, but on checking, I do not see your topic anywhere. Are you having any issues posting the topic or updating your profile? Do let me know.