Get Started!

Hello sir,
I did not even know that the thing I ticked went through, yes sir I am finding it hard to navigate the site and post as well.

1 Like

Okay @Anitaekweozor, let me ask if there are others too, so I can do a group thing.

Is there anyone else that is finding it hard to navigate the platform?

So I can do a call/walkthrough from everyone at once.

1 Like

Hi Good evening
I am so sorry for the confusion . I have been having difficulty navigating the site. I will appreciate a helping hand. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Go through our interactive user guide to learn how to use this community!

Update your profile

• set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

Read through Community Staples Growth Programs, to better understand what we do

If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and click the :heavy_plus_sign: New Topic button to create a topic to track your progress with. The button here is also clickable. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Optional

Bonus points if you go through all this, like real spendable bonus points :wink:

Go through the Discourse New User Guide for bonus points :wink:
Complete this 10-min tutorial on markdown to understand how to use the editor to format text

1 Like

Yes please, that would be appreciated.

1 Like

I will be available for a call on Monday by 1:00PM GMT+1 (2022-09-12T12:00:00Z) to help anyone who is having issues sort through them. The call details are:

Community Staples Onboarding Assistance Call
Monday, 12 Sep · 13:00–14:00
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/rvb-ukkt-kec

After this call, I’d have to start removing those who haven’t started their tasks so I can bring in more people. cc: @trainees

2 Likes

Thanks for the update

1 Like

[ :white_check_mark:] Go through our interactive user guide to learn how to use this community!

[ :white_check_mark: ] Update your profile

• [ :white_check_mark: ] set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • [ :white_check_mark: ] add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • [ :white_check_mark: ] set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

[ :white_check_mark: ] Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

[ :white_check_mark: ] Read through Community Staples Growth Programs, to better understand what we do

[ :white_check_mark: ] If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and click the :heavy_plus_sign: New Topic button to create a topic to track your progress with. The button here is also clickable. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

[ :white_check_mark:] Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

I joined the call late, really sorry. I had to sort through some water issues. I am on it now and will stay on it for the next 1 hour. Please join if you are having any onboarding issues @trainees

Update your profile

• set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

If you’re here to learn, go to #learning and click the :heavy_plus_sign: New Topic button to create a topic to track your progress with. The button here is also clickable. The title of this post can be anything fun or simple and you’d use it every week to write out what you’ve done and track your progress. You can use mine as an example: Sprime's Learning Log :wink:

Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Optional

Bonus points if you go through all this, like real spendable bonus points :wink:

Complete this 10-min tutorial on markdown to understand how to use the editor to format text

1 Like

Update your profile

Optional

1 Like

I have been able to help a few of us here with their onboarding, and I still have 15 minutes to spare on the call. Please join so I can help you if you still have issues The call has ended now. After this call, I’ll wait for a few days and start to remove members who are still lagging. From Thursday, I’ll start removing inactive members, including those who I just explained the process to like Anita and Eniola, if you haven’t made progress on the steps. We are moving too slow for this program.

Please note the above @trainees, no more slacking.

Good afternoon Sir
Pls when is the next call so I can join and sort out the issue I’m having

No next call Precious, that was the one and only onboarding call.

Update your profile

Optional

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Go through our interactive user guide to learn how to use this community!

:white_check_mark: Update your profile

• :white_check_mark:set a (non-letter) avatar/profile picture
  • :white_check_mark:add a nice short bio about you and what you do
  • :white_check_mark: set your notifications by going to preferences >> notifications >> and turn on live notifications for your browser and for email notifications, go to preferences >> emails set the notifications as to your personal preference

:white_check_mark: Familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines

:white_check_mark: Read through Community Staples Growth Programs, to better understand what we do

:white_check_mark: Check out the latest discussions to join our conversations, be a part of the community. If you have a question or discussion you want us to have, start a new topic and let us help you get started.

Optional

:white_check_mark: Go through the Discourse New User Guide for bonus points :wink:
:white_check_mark: Complete this 10-min tutorial on markdown to understand how to use the editor to format text

You’ll still need to add a bio, to add one go to your profile settings, you can use this link: Community Staples's Discourse - Discussions on everything and anything community

Update your profile

Optional

1 Like

Welcome Tope! Nice one signing up and starting the onboarding.

For each of the items you complete, feel free to tick the checkbox beside them by clicking or tapping to show you’ve completed that item:

checking off the onboarding checkboxes