Ebere's Mentorship Program

Sweet! We’ll continue next week. Then you’ll work on your community persona :wink:

1 Like

Alright!
:muscle:

1 Like

Hi @Blackbee,

Are you set for this next phase? We should do a call to get all our eggs in the same basket. When are you free for a call? It can be this evening or tomorrow morning.

I guess so :sunglasses:
Tomorrow morning sounds perfect!
what time are we looking at please?

1 Like

Would 10 AM work for you?

10am is fine by me

1 Like

Awesome invite sent. Let me know if you do kot receive it.

I got the invite and have responded. Thank you

1 Like

Next step create a persona for your community following my reply to your other post:

Here is another link to help you go deeper on the persona:

And share the finished persona as a Google Doc or on a topic here. Biko let it look nice to read oo, not as you posted the links to the communities you found.

You’d also need to understand or know their needs, this post helps with that:

Don’t forget about putting the other assignment on the Google sheet :wink:

So far, I have a rough sketch of my community persona. This feels like about the most difficult task so far :persevere:
Still working on this though

1 Like

Cool cool. Can you make it viewable by anyone with the link? I can’t access it.

I just updated the setting

1 Like

Good morning,
are we meeting today?

1 Like

Let’s do 11 AM, how’s that?

Hi Osioke,
please kindly look through my updated persona

1 Like

Awesome! Can you see similarities between each persona?

For instance, a general summary could be a health-inclined young adult just starting their working career who is social media aware.

You mentioned Car radio for a good number of them, are you certain?

Also, based on your research and following the generic statement:

“Meet your users where they are”

Where do you think we could find them or meet them?

I am certain a few of them who are not social media inclined probably access information through car radio, either their personal vehicles or commercial transportation.

We could find about 40% on social media, 20% who are not social media savvy who include radio users or cell phone owners that are not internet enabled and 30% who fall neither in both categories.

1 Like

What about on WhatsApp? From what you mentioned most of them are on WhatsApp so wouldn’t that work?

So, the whatsapp category is part of the 40% on a second thought I wanted to separate that, what do you think?

1 Like